Monday, October 5, 2009

Teri and Mare Throw a Manifestation Party 10-18-2009!

So excited about our Manifestation Party two Sundays from now, October 18, 2009. Many people have asked me what a Manifestation Party is...well, in short, it is when human beings come together to help each other get what they really want. Each of us, as a collection of vibrating atoms, is really an energetic entity, and a group of energetic entities creates more energy to draw upon and helps to carry each other to higher levels of vibration and manifestation.

I have used manifestation successfully in my own personal life. One week, my husband complained about always getting bills in the mail. I said to him, "No honey, we don't get bills in the mail. We get checks in the mail. Every day!" And I kid you not, the following week, we got 5 days in a row of checks. On Monday, we got a small refund on our tax return from the IRS. About $254 or so. On Tuesday, we got a $20 rebate from Samsung. On Wednesday, we got a check larger than $2,000 as a dividend on an investment we had made in a business long ago (that we never thought would go anywhere, frankly). Thursday we got an almost-$10,000 check from a class-action lawsuit (my husband was not paid overtime in the 2 years he worked for a company), and on Friday, we got my regular paycheck. What a wonderful and lovely validation that our words and thoughts are reflected in our reality!

So then, I decided to throw a manifestation party on July 19, 2009, just for my friends and Mastermind Group. Well, that turned out its own share of successes as well. One participant asked for a car that she could afford, and within 3 weeks, she got one. It was even the same color and model as some of us had envisioned in our minds (a blue BMW). It was also less expensive than a used car she bought 10 years ago. Another participant was trying to sell her house and move to Colorado. She asked the Universe to sell her house within 30 days, and for a price she loved, so that she could be ensconced in Pueblo by 9/5/09. Well, 5 days after putting her house on the market, she got multiple offers, got a great price, and was in Colorado by the last week of August.

I felt so alive and vitally joyful the night of the party. I felt a true sense of communion and community with my fellow humans. I've never in my life wanted others to have what they truly wanted as I did that night. So, I decided to continue the experience and invited Theresa Hatcher to co-host another one with me for Sunday, October 18, 2009, at Pavia from 6pm to 9pm. We've got half our slots filled already, and I am so excited, I just can't wait. I love this work, I love this work, I love this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment