Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall into Pavia was a great time!

We had another one of our fun quarterly spa parties on Sunday, September 20, 2009. I had so much fun it should be illegal. Our guests enjoyed some whimsically-named services - I had a great time naming these: "Stick-Me" for Acupuncture, "Peel-Me" for the mini-facial, "Read-Me" for the mini-Tarot reading, "Wrap-Me" for the mini-Pumpkin Cream Body Wrap, "Me-Dogs-Are-Barking" for the mini-foot treatment, and "Forget-Me-Knots" for the mini-massage. I don't know how I'm supposed to top those names for the next party, although our delightful partygoers said to me, "Don't bother with new names. We won't remember the old ones!" Hee hee, our clients are so sweet.

Speaking of the next party, their suggestion is to do a post-holidays detox party in early to mid-January, and to have it be a "pajama party." Meaning, the guests wear pajamas, not the staff (right? That would be weird if we wore pajamas, too). I don't know, I may have too much of a stick up my butt about looking professional. Anyway, I have already come up with some fun detox mini-services, like a mini-weight loss hypnotherapy session, a mini-steam inhalation immunity massage treatment, and a detoxifying acupunture treatment. I am sure I will come up with more as time gets closer. If anyone has any ideas for names and/or treatments and/or future party themes, I am open to hearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment